Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
As Grpass said, check the box dimensions (many online retailers have the actual TV dimensions and the dimensions of its box). I spot-checked a Sony 65-inch model, and its box dimensions would lie flat between the wheel wells in the cargo space with the seats folded.
Sounds about right. I put a 65" LG in my 2017 Touring and it would not stand up straight but I was able to brace it on angle in the back with the second seat down

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
2,735 Posts
By now he's viewing these comments on his tv.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
With the amount of crap I can fit in the back of my gen 2, new ones should have no issues, they are a fair bit larger.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes ; for sure!
I bought mine and fit it in my 2017 CR-V

Even 65" Screen!
I helped a friend Pick it up from BestBuy. He's driving a sedan, surely it won't fit

Cheers!
Hi,

I am looking to buy a new flat screen and wanted to know how large will fit in the back of my 2020 EX while still inside its box? I am thinking a 55" in the box should fit, but want to be sure.

Thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
I too fit a 65" in the back. It was at an angle but fit just fine.

Reactions: bjfoien

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,095 Posts
so were you all who said it fit, able to close the back of the crv?

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
2,735 Posts
Stay tuned a Mini Split going in this week.

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
3,686 Posts
so were you all who said it fit, able to close the back of the crv?
Yes... with the back seats down flat and the cargo floor in the upper position, you have plenty of room for even a 65" in a box to lay flat, with the cargo door closed.

NEVER drive with the cargo door open, even a little bit. Reason: the rear air dynamics of the CRV will drive exhaust fumes back into the cabin.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts

NEVER drive with the cargo door open, even a little bit. Reason: the rear air dynamics of the CRV will drive exhaust fumes back into the cabin.
Just open the front windows and you'll be fine. People do this all the time leaving hardware stores. It does make for an interesting rear camera view, though.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts