Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2014 CR-V and am looking to buy a [email protected] MAX teardrop camper, and want to know if anyone has towed one with their CR-V. The specs of the [email protected] are GAWR 2200 lbs, curb weight 1000 lbs, and tongue weight 100 lbs. Also, would electric breaks help. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2010 CRV EX and a Little Guy 5 Wide. Engine is up to the job but it's hard on the rear suspension. Looking to add coil springs made by SuperSring before camping season starts. They are expensive but they get good reviews on Amazon.

image.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a 2014 CR-V and am looking to buy a [email protected] MAX teardrop camper, and want to know if anyone has towed one with their CR-V. The specs of the [email protected] are GAWR 2200 lbs, curb weight 1000 lbs, and tongue weight 100 lbs. Also, would electric breaks help. Thanks!!

I have a 2012 CR-V and am also looking into buying a [email protected] MAX. Just wondering if you moved forward with your purchase and if so how your CR-V performs with it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2010 CRV EX and a Little Guy 5 Wide. Engine is up to the job but it's hard on the rear suspension. Looking to add coil springs made by SuperSring before camping season starts. They are expensive but they get good reviews on Amazon.

View attachment 42233
Did you add an extra transmission cooler, if so which one, who and how did you do it ? BTW is there any way you could redistribute the load in the trailer- IMHO you only need about 10% positive tongue weight and you look to have a good deal more than that going on there........!
Thanks !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts