Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate driving south in the mornings or driving north in the afternoons because the sun always shines on the left side of my face.

I am thinking about getting side window visors/deflectors. Will those help?

The one I got uses 3M tape to attach to the car. You would think a tape wouldn't last long in the elements. Anyone have experience with them? I'm hesitant to put them on because I fear they won't last long and if they fall off I would have a bunch of tape residue on my car.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I only buy the in-channel visors as those outside taped ones tend to crack much easier, but they do stay on. But to answer your question, they would only block an inch or 2 of the sun. Tinted windows also help!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I too have the in channel ones and they do not block the sun

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
What you would pay for a quality set of in-channel (WeatherTech) is about the price it would cost to tint the two (2) front windows.
Whatever the going rate is.

http://www.weathertech.com/

Im hopung with in the next month ones for the 2016 HR-V will finally be available. They have confirmed they are going to make them.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.