Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just to go a little further into what Miko said. anything with a 5x114.5 bolt pattern and a FWD offset will fit up to 7.5" wide. I wouldnt go any wider than that.

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's the hub circle diameter?

Hello All,
I'm looking for a spare set of rims for my sister's '04 CRV for her winter tires.
A local place has tons of steel rims that I believe I can match up (she doesn't care about the looks from Nov to Apr). Tell me if this is correct:

15x6", 5x114.3mm bolt circle (5x4.5"), offset approximately +50mm (backspacing around 4 inches), BUT, I don't know the center hub diameter to be sure the center hole of the rim will fit over the hub. The rim should, of course, ideally be hub-centric, but the the lug nuts are conical and will do the job of centering for her purposes.

Anyone have a spec? Or can you measure the hub diameter or circumference for me? (She's a 5 hour drive away, and not too technically savvy...)

Thanks for any help.

-Marq

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hello All,
I'm looking for a spare set of rims for my sister's '04 CRV for her winter tires.
A local place has tons of steel rims that I believe I can match up (she doesn't care about the looks from Nov to Apr). Tell me if this is correct:

15x6", 5x114.3mm bolt circle (5x4.5"), offset approximately +50mm (backspacing around 4 inches), BUT, I don't know the center hub diameter to be sure the center hole of the rim will fit over the hub. The rim should, of course, ideally be hub-centric, but the the lug nuts are conical and will do the job of centering for her purposes.

Anyone have a spec? Or can you measure the hub diameter or circumference for me? (She's a 5 hour drive away, and not too technically savvy...)

Thanks for any help.

-Marq
The easiest and cheapest way to go is to call local salvage yards and ask for ANY 97-2004 CR-V steel wheels. They are the same size and bolt pattern and offset. I have interchanged the wife's 04 alloys onto my 99 and back to see what they look like. Stay away from 2005-2006 ones as they are 16" and tires will cost more due to the bigger size. The wheels will fit, but it isn't economical to do so.
Also try the local Honda dealer - sometimes people buy a LX model and have the dealer put on aftermarket wheels at the time of delivery. Dealers sell these very cheap. (They call them take-offs)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts