Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Brochure says all Canadian CR-V LX models have the compass feature. The compass heading does not appear on my touch screen and I can find no reference to it in any of the menus. For that matter, I can't find a reference to it in the printed manual either.
I have seen a youtube video of a US LX FWD drive model with far fewer options and plainer displays yet, even there, the compass heading box appears on the screen above the audio display. Yet my LX AWD model seems not to have this feature? I have not had it into the dealer yet but, over the phone, the sales rep sounded puzzled and she too thought the compass heading should appear on my display yet it is nowhere to be found. Is there some software "trick" or bug hiding it?

Registered
can you post a pick? i recall someone mentioning it can disappear for some reason, than reappear. don't recall the CRV model.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Bizarrely, this problem solved itself! Compass heading just decided to appear . . . . sometime when I wasn't looking a couple of weeks after I bought the car???? Seems this car has a mind of its own . . . half a mind anyhow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts