Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, first post on the site. I've decided that I'm buying an LX AWD and as everyone knows the Canadian model has some features that aren't available on the US model. Anyway, I never really thought to ask the salesman as I assumed pretty much every car comes with it these days, but I don't see anywhere on the Honda site that I comes with it. Can anyone clarify that? Tks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I might be able to answer my own question. lol I just checked the higher models and you not only have to get the EX model but the EX-L in order to get it. Little strange but not a deal breaker.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats on getting your new ride. The LX is not a big seller as most people opt for the extra goodies in the EX model and up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks! But the LXs around here are big sellers. If I wanted and EX I could have had my pick of them on the lot but the LXs seem to be moving quicker.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Keep in mind that the LX AWD in Canada in significantly better equipped than the LX AWD in the US.
That's why the LX in the US is not considered by many as very desirable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also too have the lx trim and love it,one of the reasons i chose the lx trim was because I wasn't to crazy about the spinner wheels

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep in mind that the LX AWD in Canada in significantly better equipped than the LX AWD in the US.
That's why the LX in the US is not considered by many as very desirable.
This is true and my LX has more than enough goodies to keep me entertained. Picked it up and we are super impressed with it.

And I'm also not a fan of the EX wheels either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts