Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a precertified preowned 2016 Honda CR-V Touring trim I bought 8/29/2019, and an iPhone 7, iOS 13, with HondaLink installed, bought 2/06/2020. iPhone replaced a Samsung Galaxy J7 Android phone, and appears to work with the CR-V's Hondalink software same as the Android. I have not yet bought an HDMI dongle, only connected iPhone via Bluetooth and a Lightening-to-USB cable (latter charges my iPhone but doesn't appear on the CR-V's Infotainment system in any way).
Problem: I was listening to HondaLink Maps (Apple Maps) audio directions via Bluetooth on the CR-V's speakers when I got a phone call. Hands-free phone call went normally, but the map's audio directions went silent. The iPhone's Maps settings show audio directions unmuted, normal volume, but since the phone call I cannot hear them, either on the iPhone or through the CR-V's speakers. Yes, I checked all the iPhone settings affecting sound volume as per online sites' advise. Same silence happened to Google Maps, too, at same time (far as I can tell). Not sure if this is an Apple iPhone glitch or a HondaLink glitch, or both glitching together.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts