Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Administrators,

I use to be able to go into my settings and look at my the pictures which I would include as an attachment with a post. I can no longer do that. Is there a reason why? What if I want to change a picture? I can no longer do that?

I happen to put a picture on here that had a big question mark on it in my pictures. But now the picture has come through with no question mark through it. This is all so confusing now.

Thank you for your help!

Epona

Attachments

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,804 Posts
When AutoGuide changed servers back in June, access to all the attachments were lost. In fact, it took several MONTHS for them to fix the posting procedure. The MANAGE ATTACHMENTS box didn't work.

I think this is fixed now (unless they buggered it up again). :Darn:

If you have further issues, detail what steps you are taking in detail along with info of your computer (or phone) and browser...they always want that information.

Good Luck (to us all)!

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
If you could help me out I would appreciate it.

Since I cannot go into my pictures with my settings, I have to wait to create a post. I then can go into my pictures through the attachments. Once I bring up my pictures of my car, how do I delete some of those pictures? I cannot figure it out. I am using Chrome as my browser.

This use to be so simple.

Thank you for your help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts