Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Recently over the past month my 1973cc petrol honda crv has been cutting out first it cut out while driving then would be fine for a few weeks then cut out again then it be all good for a week now it cutting out after 10 mins of driving or sitting idle i have changed to distributor cap the rota arm the ignition coil the fuel filter and the care seems to be still cutting out it seems to be roughly when it gets to tempeture so im wondering if it might be ther water pump or something like a sensor and the car does not seem to want to start again for about 10-15 mins when it cooled down a little then it will start and get up to tempeture again and cuts out so if anyone got any ideas or help everything welcome at this point

Cheers Spudnik.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Look up Main Relay.
They are know to fail when getting warmer and they control the power to the fuel pump.
Buffalo4

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi thanks for the reply I have changed a relay Under the glove box and changed the fuel pump relay unless it is located somewhere else or they were not the right relays I’m not sure Where is main relay located ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts