Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very minor inconvenience, but I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing it: the plastic cover in the ceiling, by the rear hatch, for (I believe) a car seat strap, keeps opening and hanging down.

Yeah, minor, but annoying.

Happening to anyone else?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Oh day one with my new crv was a battle trying to keep it close. I finally jammed it shut and didnt open again. It will close just try to get the plastic tap as far in as possible. Use a little force if needed just dont over do it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the confirmation, folks. When I need to bring it in for its first service, I'll ask the dealer to do something about both this annoyance and the rear wiper "parking" a little too high, so its off the wiper warmer built-into the hatch window.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Same problem here. I thought it was because I had volume too high on radio and it vibrated loose. I finally just took mine off and put it under the rear cargo shelf. I think this is just another example of why you shouldn't buy a car in the first or last yr of production.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just noticed mine was not latched either. I pushed it up and I'll monitor if it falls open after driving. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts