Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Just Say no

first off if it was real carbon fibre it would cost a fortune and wouldn't make you go much faster also it will make you look like a tool i.e. BMW M3 driver or ricer either way its not a good look.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know they aren't that expensive, I also know they aren't necessary.
I'm a CF freak, had lots of it on my Celica, and I just like it.
I just had not seen it offered anywhere for the 3rd Gen (is that the right Gen for an 07?)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
first off if it was real carbon fibre it would cost a fortune and wouldn't make you go much faster also it will make you look like a tool i.e. BMW M3 driver or ricer either way its not a good look.
A guy that works for my father has 2 black M3s. One for street use and one is his race car. The only difference from looking from the outside is a caron fiber hood on the race car. I think he needs it to tell them apart:D

Melt V do you have a carbon fiber dash?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I saw a companyy that bad silver, yellow, red, blue, and regular carbon fiber cut it didn't look very good. I think it was fake; i just wanted to know that it looks like in the V if it looks good or no

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I kinda like the Chrome dash aftermarket stuff because then they are like mirrors and I don't have the passenger Vanity mirror (It always tricks the girls:D)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Never thought of it to be used that way. although I think you must have done this before:rolleyes:

actually probably not because I guess your wife may kill you.:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Carbon fiber offers great strength, and is very light weight.

Carbon fiber hoods are a great choice for a nose heavy car like the '94-97 Honda Accords. For the CRV, sure. Ricey maybe. Lightweight is always in style if you want to go fast.

Don't do fake carbon fiber, that is a great example of how to look silly.

I have never found one for the CRV..........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts