Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I found a universal size cargo mat at Walmart for $27. I took measurements of the back deck and got a perfect match after cutting to size. While it doesn't have any CRV embossed letters, the value far outweigh the status that may have. Besides, the primary function is for it to get dirty.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I found a universal size cargo mat at Walmart for $27. I took measurements of the back deck and got a perfect match. While it doesn't have any CRV embossed letters, the value far outweigh the status that may have. Besides, the primary function is for it to get dirty.
Wow.

Pictures?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great Advice

I found a universal size cargo mat at Walmart for $27. I took measurements of the back deck and got a perfect match. While it doesn't have any CRV embossed letters, the value far outweigh the status that may have. Besides, the primary function is for it to get dirty.
That is great! Let us know which one this is. I am definitely going to look into this one.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I have the Honda mat

I have the Honda mat and it fits exactly. There is a lip around the edge to prevent runoff. There are cutouts where the cargo holddown rings. I have been able to remove the shelf and push it down into the mat when I needed some additional height.

But it is also 3 times as expensive at the Walmart mat.

The Walmart mat is definitely worth looking into. But if you decide on the Honda mat it is available at

http://www.handa-accessories.com/crvint07.html

for $75.60 plus shipping. I have bought several items from HandA and they are good, and as Red noted they are one of our sponsers.

I am not familiar with the Husky mat.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I found a universal size cargo mat at Walmart for $27. I took measurements of the back deck and got a perfect match after cutting to size. While it doesn't have any CRV embossed letters, the value far outweigh the status that may have. Besides, the primary function is for it to get dirty.
For me, the primary function is to keep the cargo deck from getting dirty, while looking cool at the same time. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I like that! Especially the extended capability when the rear seats are folded.

What can you say about the flexibility of the material? Do you think, over time, the molded sides could collapse?

·
Registered
716 Posts
the material is not rubber. it looks rubber on the picture but it's not.
it seems durable. very light.
i think from the looks and feel, it should last a few yrs i think

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Ultimat cargo mat liner

... Pictures? ...
Sorry...forgot! They will be up after lunch today.

I looked at my records, I bought this Jan 3, 2007 at Walmart for $26.45 + tax. It was in the aisles near the floor mats by the replacement carpets. In looking for it again today, I did not see one available, so I don't know if it was a discontinued item or what.

Impressions: You will need to trim this to size but it was very easy to do when you measure this with the back end that covers the spare tire. Although it doesn't have the side protection that some of the other mats do I have had some spills from broken stuff and it contained that nicely. The texture of the mat is such that nothing will really slide very easily across it so I never needed to worry about slipping. For the purpose of keeping the back clean, it was well worth the cheapy price compared to the OEM stuff for sale...I'm not worried about the CRV logo as it's a utility vehicle for us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Auction is expired.

I like that! Especially the extended capability when the rear seats are folded.

What can you say about the flexibility of the material? Do you think, over time, the molded sides could collapse?
That auction is expired, it sounds like exactly what I am looking for though. Anyone have a clue what it was or where it was purchased?

-Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Honda Cargo Mat

I believe any Genuine Honda accessory (OEM) makes the best parts.

I also ordered all my Genuine Honda accessories online as follows:
- All-Season Floor Mats (Black) *** A Must Have Item ***
- Honda Cargo Tray *** A Must Have Item ***
- Honda Chrome Exhaust Finisher
- Honda Wheel Locks
- Pack of 6 oil filters w/locks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts