Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
For $200 they are junk.

The optics will be terrible as will be the lenses and housing. I had a friend who installed aftermarket assemblies on his 3 Series and the lenses were saran wrap thin. They also fogged whenever it rained.

If you really want to get projectors, either do your own retrofit or buy the OEM ones from Europe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for chiming in, I wanted to look at getting something like these as well. Since they are junk, has anyone just added an HID kit to the oem lights? If so how do they look? Also are the Euro versions pointed differently since they are rhd models? or no? thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Also are the Euro versions pointed differently since they are rhd models? or no? thanks.
Only the UK versions are RHD. The rest of Europe drives on the right side of the road (that's right as in direction not as in correct or incorrect :D). You can also get projector or HID headlights from Central or South America where CR-V's have them as standard equipment (and with the dollar to Euro ratio the way it is, Central and South America might be the way to go).

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have been looking for a set of Euro spec projectors headlamps myself as I have had really bad experience with the quality on the aftermarket LED, Halo, Projector HL's. I concur with Sleeksilver they are Junk and you will be having to change bulbs constantly (ground connectors are usually weak on these hl's) also the LED stips or lights on them are mostly defective.

Where can i find me a set of Euro Spec projectors!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts