Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 CR-V Touring. Can anyone tell me where the center brake light wiring goes to and wire colors?

It looks like there is a short connector in spoiler, but unclear where it connects to from there. Other wiring harness diagrams on this parts page shows both driver and passenger side harnesses running front to back.

I would like to mount the flasher-modulator unit behind the cargo quarter panel.
I'd buy a after-market repair book, but their wiring diagrams are schematics and tend to be of little help.

TIA.

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
4,985 Posts
does the car have a trailer hitch harness HIDDEN 97 crv time

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,461 Posts
2017 CR-V Touring. Can anyone tell me where the center brake light wiring goes to and wire colors?

It looks like there is a short connector in spoiler, but unclear where it connects to from there. Other wiring harness diagrams on this parts page shows both driver and passenger side harnesses running front to back.

I would like to mount the flasher-modulator unit behind the cargo quarter panel.
I'd buy a after-market repair book, but their wiring diagrams are schematics and tend to be of little help.

TIA.
there is a guy that sells a plug and play flasher kit for $40 shipped on civicx forums

i havent put it on my crv but they posted pics of the civic harness clip and its the same on the crv in the upper hatch trim

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,461 Posts
I don't have a hitch, so probably a plug somewhere to connect to.
I'm not sure that is of any help to me.
He speaks in riddles so don’t mind him.
For the hitch harness if you check youtube videos. Behind the plastic on the drivers side trunk , that is where the harness for lighting gets plugged in.

the civicx piece is easiest thing for you
Pop off trim,
pay $40,
plug in harness & double side or mount in trunk lid trim,
pop trim back on.

vs

buy module
Solder or tap wires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts