Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am changing out my 2001 Honda CRV SE painted Bumper Covers for The LX/EX Dark Grey Vinyl ones.

I have found them available on several After Market online stores such as, PARTS GEEK .com, and CAR PARTS .com.

I am getting prices around $50-$60 per bumper cover from each place.

Parts Geek, I think has 3 different lines available. A Value Line, Platinum Line, and a Platinum Pus line.

My 2 MAIN concerns is that the product:

1. Fits
and
2. Is a matching vinyl color to my trim.(AT least very close)

I don't need to spend extra money just because one product is More Durable or stronger at this time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys feel spending money on these more value line products will be suitable or should I be spending more money on these at this time?

Thankyou!

Ray

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
As I stated in my reply PM, if your going to change the front bumper, you may as well get the EDM front bumper. I personally find it more appealing than the USDM one.

USDM with OEM fog/drivinglights. (My old CR-V.)

EDM with fog/driving lamps. (Not mine. Found randomly with a Google search. Agian, not mine. )

Hope this helps ya a bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts