Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

There's more to an inexpensive car than an inexpensive price

We can name plenty of vehicles that can be bought for a song but have running costs that will drive you to the poorhouse. When looking for inexpensive wheels, you have to consider repair costs, insurance costs, fuel costs, and resale value. Let's take a look at some vehicles that can be purchased and driven without breaking the bank.
Read more about the Cheapest Cars to Own.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree with the CRV if you stay away from the dealer for maintenance, but the Jeep Patriot for budget conscious, I don't think so.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I agree with the CRV if you stay away from the dealer for maintenance, but the Jeep Patriot for budget conscious, I don't think so.
I agree. The long term cost of the Jeep would be terrible. My choice after my CRV would be a Subaru Forester.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree. The long term cost of the Jeep would be terrible. My choice after my CRV would be a Subaru Forester.
+1 with the subaru. The CRV is a great vehicle. My 2007 is going strong with only an AC clutch failure (which has become expected). By doing my own maintenance, it has been rock bottom to own!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts