Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a family members' '16 Touring I was trying to install a rear facing infant child seat for them, but couldn't find the hooks for the child seat LATCH system. I saw on the rear seats where there was a small button/tab looking plastic piece with an icon of a child seat, but when I put my hand between the back of the seat and the bottom part of the seat I wasn't able to find a hook. At least I am assuming it is a hook, so I could be jumping to conclusions. Does anyone have any pictures or suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD sold
4,138 Posts
Thanks for helping out a family member.
They should consult Honda's online instruction and also order the paper manuals.
I found this video for you to.
http://youtu.be/vehuwbgrqxY

·
Registered
141 Posts
…but when I put my hand between the back of the seat and the bottom part of the seat I wasn't able to find a hook...
You’re looking for them at the wrong spot. The LATCH anchors are not in the crevice between the back of the seat and the bottom part of the seat. There’s a small slit in the leather of the seat near that round plastic thing. Put your hand in there. You’ll feel a piece of cold metal; that’s it. The child seat should have hooks that attach to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.