Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been enjoying my Honda CR-V going on five years now. I’ve been wanting to do some engine upgrades to make my first gen a little bit faster. I spoke with my Honda Technician about what’s best to get a little more umph out of the 2.0L B20Z2. He recommended to go with 94-01 Acura Integra GSR cylinder head (B18C1 P72) and GSR ECU to get more speed.

I was wondering if anyone has some experiences, insights, suggestions, or advice on this build idea. If it works out, this maybe a documented thread on GSR cylinder head swap. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess no one here has that info, I’m going to revive this thread to dedicate towards my B20VTEC Build with a P72-2 Acura GSR 1.8L Cylinder Head. Just recently acquired a GSR head to have it hot tanked, decked, valves and cams, etc.

JDM GSR VTEC Cylinder Head:

Also got some Skunk2 OEM Spec Valves:

Stay tuned! Follow me on Instagram: @chyea_rd1

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stripped all of the paint with aircraft stripper. Not sure if I would want this valve cover with the brushed aluminum look now or put in the extra labor time to polish it to a mirror shine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts