Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Trying to look for information about Honda CR-V's clock, I found this great forum. So here I am with my question!

My girlfriend owns a 2000 Honda CR-V EX 4WD and her clock stopped working a while back. I removed it from the dash board and found a cold soldering issue on it. I re-soldered that spot and got it back working.

Put everything back together and set-up the clock to the correct time. I noticed that the two dots between the hours and the minutes would not stop blinking. My girlfriend believes it wasn't blinking before and I personally found it annoying.

I would like to know from 2000 CR-V's owners if the two dots blinking when the time is properly set-up is a normal clock behavior?

Thanks for reading me. Looking for some feedback.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine flashes ...

I have a '98 model and the dots flash on my clock - can't say I find it overly distracting though, the clock is not that bright.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for sharing.

I have asked friends around as well, and the dots of their newer Honda CR-V are blinking too. So that seems to be the normal clock behavior as well on 97-2001 models.

We tried the clock for the first time at night. That's probably why the blinking dots seems so present; specially when you keep looking at it and you haven't seen the clock for a while!

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts