Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone heard from a UK Honda? I work for Euro Car Parts and had one of my sales advisors call Honda who are saying they haven't heard of such issue and know nothing about it and fobbed him off by saying I must be setting the clock wrong!!
So American Honda have already said they're aware of the issue and have engineers on it, but my Honda main dealership in UK know nothing?

· Registered
4 Posts
If Honda does nothing I wonder how many owners are going to sell their cars because of this (none I suspect), let it spoil their enjoyment of ownership but live with it (lots I suspect but the feeling will decrease with time) or affect their future choice of owning a Honda again (I suspect very few). No doubt the majority will ignore it eventually and if needed will purchase a stick on replacement as suggested by William.

I’ve got to say it doesn’t affect my model but looking at the facts as an outsider I can’t see Honda instigating an expensive multinational recall campaign to reprogramme the clock. In the bigger picture, as long as it doesn’t impact safety systems, it is not that important to them as a corporation.
I had a MK2 CRV before the MK3 I have now which was an amazing car but I stupidly sold it during furlough which I soon regretted, hence me buying the MK3 which again i do absolutely love and planned on upgrading through the MK4, MK5 etc as time and finances allow but this has honestly put me off to be honest. I know its inconsequential to some but I do like to rely on the time on the screen for appointments etc, and if they cant find a fix for something as simple as a digital clock displaying the correct time then I think when the time comes to upgrade her ill be looking for another manufacturer :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.