Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 228 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I think this might me a temporary fix but I don’t have time to test it now as I am at work. If anyone wants to test it feel free.

in the clock settings put auto time to off and manually set the time

· Registered
5 Posts
I think this might me a temporary fix but I don’t have time to test it now as I am at work. If anyone wants to test it feel free.

in the clock settings put auto time to off and manually set the time
Tried that already but didn't work. The time won't be changed manually. The system would force it back.

· Registered
284 Posts
Made me smile reading through this. Sorry owners, not a useful post.

But there are many people out there who wishes to dial back time.
You got a car to do it for you. Might even increase the resale value of the V.
;)
Or is it Dr. Strange messing with the Time Stone again.

PS: Need to check mine tomorrow, if it is doing the same.

Good night people.

· Registered
2011 CRV EX IDTEC
28 Posts
My 2010 EX-L w/ navigation system force clock to 1:00 and cannot be changed manually. Got be year 2022 related. Not sure if disconnect battery could fix this issue or not.
Battery disconnect doesn’t solve the issue neither does download of existing nav disc looks like it’s a phone call or visit to Honda see if they come up with a fix

· Registered
1 Posts
My 2008 Honda has the same issue and it looks like something Honda have to put right as its a possible software issue regarding the date. I have been out and tried 3 different locations with the sat nav as some one has said will effect the use of the sat nav. Each destination worked fine.

· Registered
16 Posts
My Wifes 2010 EX, clock has started telling the wrong time. It was fine on her way home on Friday, today it was a couple of hours slow. I tried to reset it but the + & - keys are doing odd things. I eventually got the time correct, next time we stopped and switched off the ignition it was slow again. Wondered if it might be a sync issue with the atomicic clock or just bad luck and we have a faulty unit?
Hey.
I had the same with my Honda crv 2010 also.
I didn't know what to do with the clock, it always gives me wrong time.

· Registered
2 Posts
All of a sudden my clock is resetting to 2002 at 4pm everytime I restart the car. Any thoughts? Maybe need to update Navigation DVD?
My 2010 crv has done the same resetting to 1 am every time I switch on the car. Never had an issue previously in 8 years of ownership have tried to manually reset but when I start the car again it goes back to 1.00….

· The. Admin. Istrator.
11,288 Posts
Might not be everyone's cuppa-tea, but unless Honda issues a fix for obsolete models, then the next best thing is to rip out these headunits and get something better which incorporates newer tech like AA or CP, depending on your smartphone.

Makes for a better long term investment.

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2007 CR-V EX-L. My clock reverted to January 1, 2002 as well. The time starts at 3:00 pm. So, everytime I start the car its 3 pm on Jan 1, 2002. o_O

Please let me know if buying an updated Nav DVD works. Currently, I'm using the 2012 edition.

· Premium Member
2007 Accord EX 2020 CR-V Hybrid EX
4,338 Posts
A quick Google search will show that All Hondas of this vintage have the issue, Ridgelines, Civics, Accords.
There are posts on the sites of several Honda dealers.
It appears Ford Mavericks are having issues, and they don't have the excuse of old software.
Almost certainly other instances will arise.
As I said, interesting, but nothing we can do but wait and watch.
I guess we started to get reports from the UK because it was 2022 there first. :)

41 - 60 of 228 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.