Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All .... New here and new to the CRV Mk3
I have a Manual Diesel 2.2 and have inherited a dodgy clutch activation system, it seems.
The Slave has been replaced in the recent past and I have just replaced the Master.
Whilst trying to bleed the wretched system, I found (noticed next to the battery tray) another component in the hydraulic line... I have never seen such on any other vehicles ... can someone tell me what it does ? It looks like a diaphragm or something?? I think it is the problem when trying to bleed the clutch system too ! I have some photos, if it would help.
Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello All .... New here and new to the CRV Mk3
I have a Manual Diesel 2.2 and have inherited a dodgy clutch activation system, it seems.
The Slave has been replaced in the recent past and I have just replaced the Master.
Whilst trying to bleed the wretched system, I found (noticed next to the battery tray) another component in the hydraulic line... I have never seen such on any other vehicles ... can someone tell me what it does ? It looks like a diaphragm or something?? I think it is the problem when trying to bleed the clutch system too ! I have some photos, if it would help.
Thanks
Hi, I'm a new owner to a 2007 2.2 and I'm looking at the clutch myself. I've noticed what you're talking about under the airbox but assumed it was for the brakes.

Did you have any luck bleeding it all? Care to share your method? Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.