Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m wondering if anyone else had this problem 03 crv 300km runs and drives fine clutch don’t slip don’t have a problem with it a lot but I’ve been noticing that my clutch pedal isn’t completely coming back up right away but will slowly after time , now I can flip it back with my foot it has if I’d have to say pressure wise 1/4 of play from where there’s nothing to where there is pressure clutch when passed that dead spot has pressure so I highly doubt it’s the pressure plate , could it just be air in the lines ?

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,154 Posts
Your clutch master cylinder is starting to fail. Typical symptom.

Order a replacement FACTORY part now, before it fails completely. Aftermarket cylinders don't last, we had TWO fail after ~ 14K miles each. :mad:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your clutch master cylinder is starting to fail. Typical symptom.

Order a replacement FACTORY part now, before it fails completely. Aftermarket cylinders don't last, we had TWO fail after ~ 14K miles each. :mad:
Sounds about right ! Kind of figured it was either needing to be bleed or it was going it’s coming off the road soon for some much needed work anyways so hopefully it’ll last !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ours didn't, which was why we had to go aftermarket. Only two days from initial symptom to inoperative.
when I first got my v I’ve noticed a lot of play in the pedal it would basically hit the floor and stay there so I checked into it and crawled my ass under the dash to find that there wasn’t even a bolt in the pedal for the slave so I replaced the bolt and I was thinking it was just a adjustment in the pedal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts