Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spilled some coffee on the front seat. Immediately I use tissues to absorb the coffee and then cleaned with paper towel dampened with warm dish soap solution and rinsed with wet paper towel. After 40 mins commute the spots are dried and doesn't show stain, thankfully. (But I can still smell the coffee from center storage which also got some on.) Of course I was critiqued by wife. And she worried about the heating function. I don't know the structure beneath the seat but I don't think the small amount of coffee on surface can get to the heating element that fast. Can anyone more experienced provide thoughts on this?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Your fine, no worries, the heating elements in the seats are like thin heating pads you use at home. The manufacturer knows that liquids are going to get spilled on the seats from time to time and seal the elements from moisture.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Drivers are more distracted by the current touchscreen controls than anything else. You used to be able to adjust the heat/AC, fan speed, audio, etc. just by touch without even looking with cars that had the manual knobs and buttons.

Don't drink and drive. When driving, dont do anything but that. Just drive.

My life has been completely changed, for the worse, because of a distracted driver.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't drink and drive. When driving, dont do anything but that. Just drive.

My life has been completely changed, for the worse, because of a distracted driver.
I sure didn't drink and drive. It's parked. The first time I planned to have breakfast in a car, and the last time for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts