Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about installing Comma AI in my 17 CR-V Touring. I'm looking for pro's and con's. Has anyone here done it? Is it worth it? Is it that much better than the stock system? I'm interested, but wondering if it's worth the expense. Ant thoughts?
Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I'm thinking about installing Comma AI in my 17 CR-V Touring. I'm looking for pro's and con's. Has anyone here done it? Is it worth it? Is it that much better than the stock system? I'm interested, but wondering if it's worth the expense. Ant thoughts?
Thanks, Bob
Theres a huge thread on here about it

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thanks, Bob
Get on their discord and ask in the Honda channel... People are pretty helpful and honest there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
857 Posts
Did you get it? I would like to know as well.
As the previous post mentions, with a link, there is a thread here discussing it in detail already including very concise lists of pros, cons and general considerations.

Good time to practice searching!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts