Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I got a set of body moldings for my '08 Ex. The instructions for the 08 say to do a lot of measuring,
but the moldings came with templates. Is there a body change that happened between 08 & 11?

Has anyone had any luck using the templates on an '08?
Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hi all,
I got a set of body moldings for my '08 Ex. The instructions for the 08 say to do a lot of measuring,
but the moldings came with templates. Is there a body change that happened between 08 & 11?

Has anyone had any luck using the templates on an '08?
Thanks,
Joe
Pretty sure the door panels are all the same for those years so the templates should work fine. If you want to be sure just apply those measurements to the templates and you should find it all ends up in the same place.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the advise.
I took my time and watched the videos about 5 times. The only thing that got me was the "Door Character Line - Top of Radius" note on the template. I had to read the instructions over and feel with my finger for the slightest of rise on the door. it's like an eigth of an inch above the. bottom molding.
In the end, it came out looking great. It also covered up a lot of dings from the last 4 years.

Thanks again,
Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts