Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's an adaptor for that. If not, I'd imagine Crutchfield can make you one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. I'm lost. I've got the same problem. I have third party stereo and 2007 honda CRV EX-L with navigation system, subwoofer, steering wheel control ... all connected to Alpine BB717PO, (39541-SWA-E010-M1).
I've been looking everywhere for wiring diagram of Alpine system to find out how to connect it to a new stereo. I'm not able to find useful infos so I have no idea how to connect steering wheel control (I have WC2+ and WC1+ description only), subwoofer and rear camera. And again. My green connector has got different colors of cables.

Please help

Thanks
Hi Idon
I hope you can help... I have followed this conversation and a conversation you had on a CRZ forum (https://www.crzforum.com/threads/cr-v-navigation-jdm-reverse-camera-accessory-on-a-usdm-cr-z.11491/page-2) and it seems you had some success with this in the end? I have some questions for you though, hoping you'll answer for me:

1. You mention the Green wire on the 7-pin plug being used with REVERSE brown on your Chinese stereo. I have a Pioneer and think that same cable is marked Reverse Signal Input and is Purple/White - this is the same cable right?
2. About the 7-pin plug, what exactly did you connect-up the White, Red and Black to? was it an RCA cable? or to your Chinese ISO harness?
3. Further-on in the conversation, you mentioned the black/white connector in reply to member Defiant who was asking about using the camera whilst not in reverse. Although I am not particularly bothered about this feature, i was puzzled by your answer and whether this connector should be used at all, since you said you had used the Brown from it aswell??

It's a long-shot i know but i am hoping you could help me out with some answers!

(ps Sorry I am responding on this Forum, but I am not registered on the CRZ forum so thought it just easier to ask you here!)

TIA

Geoff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same problem on my crv 2015 ,my aftermarket android HU have RCA input only,,anyone can help me with this to retain my OEM reverse cam..

·
Registered
192 Posts
jly26, check the iDatalink Maestro RR. Depending on the radio it is paired with, it can retain both the reverse and Lane Watch cameras. Presuming 7" screen and no Nav, the Maestro HO2 wiring harness has a adapter for the two cameras. However, in your case with the android unit, you might just buy the HO2 for the adapter.

At the very least, the install guide for the Maestro can point you at the correct harness for where the two video signals are.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts