Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason our 2019 Touring came with standard fog lights. To match the excellent LED headlights is it possible to have the dealer replace the standard fog lights with LED's?

Thank you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tourings in NA only come with halogens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After researching Touring spec's I do not find any information regarding fog light types. If you have such please provide.

Thank you

·
Registered
467 Posts
The fog lights only come with halogen bulbs. They DO NOT come with LED bulbs at all as an option.

·
Registered
865 Posts
After researching Touring spec's I do not find any information regarding fog light types. If you have such please provide.

Thank you
I ordered a now unavailable 6000k auxito h8/h11 a couple years ago from Amazon and am happy. This is a very common question here, search the forums and you'll find other suggestions as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fog lights only come with halogen bulbs. They DO NOT come with LED bulbs at all as an option.

Is it therefore best to use the halogen bulbs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just switched my low beams and fog lights to Diode Dynamics LED's. Big difference and easy to install. The cutoff is still very sharp and things reflect better with the white light. These are bright and equal to the HID's in my 19 QX50.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts