Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up my fellow CRV owners!

Here attached are pictures of my '12 Honda CRV EX AWD with a set of new shoes, Cooper Discoverer AT3.

Decided to get this set as I've heard good reviews about them both on-road and "mild" off-road.

I am sharing this addition for other members to consider all terrain tires on how aggressively they improve the looks of our V.

My impression is they ride fairly well like normal road tires. Driven them on the freeway at speeds of up to 80mph with no tire noise at all.

Overall I am pleased and impressed. I am glad I purchased these set. We'll find out if they live up to the 55,000 mile warranty.

WHEELS: Rota Grid 17x8 +35 offset

TIRES: Cooper Discoverer 235/65 R17 104T
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Tire Alloy wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2009 CR-V
53 Posts
The wheel and tire combo certainly look great on your CRV. I can't tell for certain by your pics, do they stick out past your wheel wells now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wheel and tire combo certainly look great on your CRV. I can't tell for certain by your pics, do they stick out past your wheel wells now?

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. The rear wheels are perfectly aligned with the fender flare. The front ones are sticking out a bit. I'd say around 2-3mm. Thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts