Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went over 40K miles in our 2016 Cr-V. It came with Bridgestone dueler h/p and they’ve held up great. (could keep them on another 3-6 months if winter weren’t around the corner)

The good year assurance weather ready get the best ratings and reviews for this size tire. So that’s top on my list. Judging from the tread wear on our currently tires it seems the bridge stones could be another good option. Any others? (No hankooks— these have left a bad taste from factory tires being so terribly bad w tread wear)

I’m looking for a tire with good tread wear that is good all around in dry and wet/snowy weather. (I don’t expect amazing snow performance as I’m not specifically getting snow tires, also I know the softer rubber makes the tread weae not as good). We live in places that have all 4 seasons and are moving to the mountains soon.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Toyo and Michelin now make all weather tires. Not sure how good they are though but I’ve had good experience with tires from them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,238 Posts
I've learned to hate Goodyear products.

Michelin is my primary choice if you cover lots of miles every year. They are typically long lasting, but unless you do tons of miles every year, will outlast the five year typical life span.

I still have the Dunlop's on my 16TRG, at 46k miles and will probably make it to 50k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts