Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my new 2019 CRV-Touring SUV paired with my cell phone, it picked up numbers that are not needed in my car (i.e. business names etc.). Is there any way I can have it pair with only ONE folder in my cell phone (iphone) or will it always pull in the thousands of numbers. I have made folders on my pc for the different names and would like only to import one to my car - is it possible? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
434 Posts
When my new 2019 CRV-Touring SUV paired with my cell phone, it picked up numbers that are not needed in my car (i.e. business names etc.). Is there any way I can have it pair with only ONE folder in my cell phone (iphone) or will it always pull in the thousands of numbers. I have made folders on my pc for the different names and would like only to import one to my car - is it possible? Any suggestions?
As I recall when I paired my iPhone on my 2018 the only choice offered was to import the phone book or not. I don't know a way to just import selected contacts.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Correct- phonebook or no phonebook are the choices. Mine has been pretty good at picking the right name using just voice recognition (I'm not talking about the voice tag in speed dial--just letting it find someone in the larger book). Android 9 on a Pixel2.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.