Is the reason you want to do this is for maintenance, not driving? Like, to warm up the oil before changing it? Then there is a thing called "maintenance mode."
- Make sure the parking brake is on.
- Turn the car “on” without starting it. You do it by pressing the start button twice without your foot on the brake.
- Press and release the gas pedal twice. Each time make sure you press it fully, and hold it there a second or two. Don’t be pressing the brake with your other foot while you do this.
- Shift into Neutral. You need your foot on the brake to do this.
- Repeat step 3.
- Shift into Park.
- Repeat step 3. The driver’s display should now display the message “Maintenance Mode.”
- Start the car.
I repeat: this is not for driving, only running the engine. It doesn't turn on all of the features of the car, just the ICE. You can exit the mode by turing the car off as you normally would.