Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am in process to buy a new propshaft, since old one broke in 2 by rear joint and broke the flange. And has leaking center joint, carrier rubber has perished...

My car has markings in propshaft "40100-SCA-E0". But i cannot find a seller for that number. Is there differences in these shafts, my car is a 2004 petrol with manual transmission.
Those who sell new (aftermarket?) propshafts in ebay have codes like 40100-S9A-E01 and 40100-S10-A01.
Part from Honda dealer costs more than the car.. like 2500€. From Ebay Germany i can get new for 300€ with shipping. Used ones are from 400€ up and already have worn joints/bearing etc.

Here in Scandinavia 4WD would be nice. Although i understand you can drive 2WD without propshaft with these cars?

And Best Regards for everyone in this situation. I have a fluw today, but i hope it is of "normal" type since i don't have fewer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
Actually that list gave the same number for propshaft for every model. So encouraged by that i ordered the cheapest i could find, that was supposedly 2002-2003 petrol models, not 2004. And had different oem number.

But it fit perfectly. Car is on the road again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.