Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are thinking of buying a new CR-V, replacing our 2013. Very interested in a Hybrid but would really prefer a plug-in Hybrid like the Honda Clarity. I have not considered a hybrid in the past because the Hybrid Plug-in makes so much more sense. Perhaps waiting another year and the CR-V may just become available in a Hybrid Plug-in - my Christmas wish list....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome aboard! You'll find ALOT of valuable information, insight (no, not the car), and hindsight here.
Like you, a lot of us are looking for that "something-a-little-different" in a vehicle. Me, I'm waiting for a fully electric CR-V, an ER-V if you will. "E" for electric vs the "C" as in combustion.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Back in the day I used to have a Horrible Runabout-Vehicle but it was actually all right.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I was curious, so asked Google to find a definition for Honda HRV.
It came up with: High Rider Vehicle

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was all just afterthought. Somebody came up with a bunch of cool model names like CR-V, HR-V & FR-V and then the board asked what does it mean.

The awkward silence followed by mumbling "Cccc.. omfortable..?"

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
I live in a city with horrible traffic, so I was hoping CR-V stood for Combat Ready Vehicle. Apparently I was mistaken, though it is doing okay so far. :giggle:

Reactions: Epona
1 - 9 of 9 Posts