I've been chasing on oil leak ever since we bought our 02 CRV. I finally determined it was coming from the oil pressure switch. I didn't realize the hole had been cracked from over tightening by the prior owner. So naturally I tryed to tighten out the leak. I heard and felt the crack pop. Afterward the oil streamed out when the engine was idleing. I did a lot of searching and couldn't find where anyone had been successful at fixing this problem. I was blessed with finding a solution that worked in my case. I cleaned the hole best I could with solvent and a paper towel rolled up. I got it really clean. Then I coated the inside of the hole with a lot of Loctite 567 thread sealant. Then by hand i worked the sensor in and out of the hole several times to work the sealant into the crack. Then I coated the hole again, all he way back, and let it cure for 24 hours. The I put a hose clamp all the way around the part of the block with the hole in it. I had to use a hack saw blade to cut a slot in the aluminum "fin" on the bottom side for the clamp to fit in to. I used shims on the side made of folded over excess hose clamp material. I tightened it until I was afraid it would break. I also sanded and cleaned the area outside and around the bottom and sides of the same part. After cleaning well I JB welded all over the outer area where the crack was. Let it all dry 24 hours. I spent a lot of time praying while it was drying!! Then I put more 567 on the sensor and screwed it in hand tight, then just a scooch more with a wrench. I drove it to work all week(about 20 minutes both ways) and it never leaked a drop. Then I drove it an hour out of town to deliver it back to my daughter, and again, it didn't leak a drop. Praise the LORD! Just in case this didn't work, my back up plan was to use a 3/8" expandable rubber tubing plug. I bought a few different ones, one from Amazon and a couple from McMaster Carr. I was going to use the plug, along with the hose clamp trick, to block off the hole all together, then use a sandwich adapter at the oil filter to relocate the sensor. Fortunately I didn't have to do that. But I think that would work if you can't get your crack to seal the way mine did. Anyway, I hope that this helps someone else out of the same jam. You really have to be careful with this aluminum! I've attached a few photos to help explain. Good luck and God bless!