Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great minds think alike. Thanks for sharing Travelor. I was thinking about this whole day, as blind spot warning and rear crossing traffic alert were the top on my list of "must have" features. I have seen blind spot in action when I was driving my car from dealership to home, and changing lanes on a packed freeway, it was super useful. But I am yet to see the rear cross traffic alert.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great info.

The CTWS has saved me twice in only a month when I was parked between two larger vehicles and slowly eased back. The alerts are fantastic.

It even worked perfectly when a pedestrian was walking from one direction behind me.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My question with this do I need to take any special care for the sensor-cleaning etc? Would help to know where it is?
It is located somewhere near the side at the back of the car under the "plastic" portion of the rear bumper. I crawled under mine and could not locate anything, but not sure what it looks like. As it is supposed to be in this location, I would expect no cleaning or maintenance is needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts