Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Just saw a news story last night. Honda warehouse worker, crushed by falling pallet of oil plug washers.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just saw a news story last night. Honda warehouse worker, crushed by falling pallet of oil plug washers.
Bandit400 wrote: "I saw that article as well. He was deformed and flattened, but definately not crushed."

ALL fake news! That worker was my half-uncle's third cousin on my step sister's side. He was deformed years before this incident and was not flattened or crushed by a pallet of washers. Rather, he was drinking an Orange Crush and aspirated the liquid due to news of oil plug washer embargo due to some virus in China. Arrangements pending. RIP.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Could you please explain for me?
The manufacturer tells one to replace the fastener/component in both cases. How is it entirely something else? Whether you following the manufacturers recommendation is up to you.
You are funny.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
561 Posts
Just changed the oil. No unusual gas smell.
I, once again, left the pan bolt/aluminum washer assembly alone other than wiping it off.
no leaks, no hassle. I almost feel bad you that are wrestling to remove the washer, just to put one back on. 😶

81 - 97 of 97 Posts