Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Community,

Recently I have found water leak inside the car observe during raining. I have tried to remove floor carpet for drying several day because there is no sun to dry it.

I notice that, there is some water on the pad (do not know what it is call)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

What possibility water coming from? If I want to take that pad out to see what going on, how can I do?

Best regards,

Veasna

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
11,797 Posts
Search WATER LEAK FROM COWL

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
11,797 Posts
if it still wet/moisture without rain, what could that be?
Air conditioner condensation? Check that its drain is not clogged. How old is the Cabin Filter?

·
Premium Member
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory
276 Posts
If your CRV has a sun roof, check the drains, usually 2 small holes in the front corners of the sunroof recess, if they get clogged with debris, a pipe cleaner will usually open them up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Air conditioner condensation? Check that its drain is not clogged. How old is the Cabin Filter?
Had the same problem, brought it to the dealer. A filter behind the motor was clogged with leaves and other debris. They put in a new filter, problem solved. Good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally, I found the problem. It cause by rubber support hood latch release cable is broken. The rain water get into the car from that block.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts