Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I got an old 2010 CRV and I am looking to change the rims. Searching around, i found most of 3rd gen owners got themself the JDM style rims which I quite don't like it because somehow it looks weird (CRV is a family car not a sport car so yeah!). I am wondering if the 5th gen CRV rims could fit in the 3rd gen becuase they are both have 5 bolts. I gonna use this car daily and try to remake it a little so it can look as young and new as possible. Hope you guys can help me out. 馃槄
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Registered
Yes. All 17"+ CR-V alloy wheels are interchangeable.

Reactions: Baoquocq2609

Registered
2021 Black Edition Hybrid AWD
Between the Gen 3 and the later Gen 4 and 5 you have a change of the ET by 5mm, so you'll have a slight change in tread width. If I remember correctly the stance will be 1cm wider, it wil ever so slightly change turningcircle. I'd still think the Gen 4 and Gen 5 rims will look great on yours.

Maybe look for a set of these (from Gen 4 facelift).
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Between the Gen 3 and the later Gen 4 and 5 you have a change of the ET by 5mm, so you'll have a slight change in tread width. If I remember correctly the stance will be 1cm wider, it wil ever so slightly change turningcircle. I'd still think the Gen 4 and Gen 5 rims will look great on yours.

Maybe look for a set of these (from Gen 4 facelift).
View attachment 150986
Thanks a lot for the support. The reason I hesitate to change because one of the guys working at Honda maintenance center said it can't be changed. I think I might try it on in a different garage. 馃ぃ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts