Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my first Honda automobile June 2012 - I researched and thought this was a great reliable car Honda CRV.
Take it to the winter of 2014 and a grinding sound started every one in while. I didn't think much of it at first now starting in Spring 2015 and now every time I start the CRV it has a grinding sound. I took it in for repair and was told "this is common sound with 2012 CRV and there is now fix for it" I was told to call Honda of America in which i was told "the fix for the grinding sound is in research state and they will do nothing about this. I said "so a 3 year old car with 32,000 miles Honda has nothing to say" except a letter will go out when and IF a fix is created!! So now have to ride in my CRV around with a grinding sound every time i start it. Honda of America said "they cannot give me any time frame for a correction to this problem contact your dealer for a buy back" Her name is Silver at Honda of Americe and very rude and acted as if i was wasting her time. I went again to Ganley Honda in North Olmsted Ohio and they said they will not do anything and tried selling me a new CRV!!!! I owe about $4000.00 on my load and they wanted to do nothing about grinding sound but happy to offer you a new car with 66 month financing. I must say this is the first time I bought a foreign made car and will be my last, especially if a fix is not created !! HONDA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS - JUST OFFER TO BUY A NEW ONE - AND NO TIME FRAME WHEN A REPAIR WILL BE CREATED IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. If this is happening to other cars which i know it is we need to put Honda's feet to the flame and repair what they made.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts