Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how change ( replace ) LED fog light on CRV 2020 model.
it would be great to have video or diagram. Thank you.

·
The Enforcer
2,945 Posts
Which model of CR-V do you have, since I believe in the US, there are the "strip" style LED fog lights as well as the circular type....

·
The Enforcer
2,945 Posts

I know this video shows a pre-facelift front bumper, but it does show how to swap out the fog light.

Not sure if any other video exists, but unless you can get it up on a ramp and work from underneath, looks to be a "bumper off" jobbie....as they say in England!

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
2,906 Posts
The only 2020 CR-Vs in the US with the "strip" fog lights are the Hybrids. All others have the "circular" fogs.

Reactions: TheDarkKnight

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
2,906 Posts
I mean the led bulbs to replace oem bulbs.
I'm not sure I understand. You have a 2020 CRV Touring? If so, your fog lights are already LEDs

·
The Enforcer
2,945 Posts
Depending on what replacement LEDs you have found, you'd still either have to jack the car up or take the front end off to swap them.

Although, no idea why you'd want to change them on such a new car?

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
9,977 Posts
you'd still either have to jack the car up or take the front end off to swap them.
Thieves can remove a front bumper in 10 minutes! o_O
no idea why you'd want to change them on such a new car?
The OP wants a different color signature. Perhaps red or yellow? Or a more trendy blue?:rolleyes::)

As always, I suggest contacting Site Sponsors Diode Dynamics or CARiD down in the vendor section.
EDITED: wrong link first time...

Reactions: TheDarkKnight

·
The Enforcer
2,945 Posts
Whatever the reasons, the video seems straightforward :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts