Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. After rain i noticed that there is some water on my passenger side mat. Then i looked up and saw that marked area was wet. Any ideas? Front window seal? Sunroof?

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
always good to check and clean out once a while. just saying whenever i run mine open i always give a feel. then say time to clean the top. then let go....

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
8,154 Posts
Least you found the entrance.

How did your sunroof glass break out of interest?

·
Registered
17 CRV EXL AWD, 14 CRV EXL AWD
2,575 Posts
Well my sunroof glass was broken so maybe glass pieces stuck in the roof drain hose... will try to find drain hose somewhere around feont wheel area 👍
You won't see it. it drains out from behind the plastic wheel well cover. If you want to see approx where the water drains out, get a soda bottle with water. Pour the water into the sunroof drain on the front driver side. You will see where the water is draining on the ground. The passenger side drain comes out at the same spot, just on the passenger side. As for getting something threaded down the drain tube, you may find that difficult. The drain tube goes into a 90 deg. plastic fitting where it passes thru the car body on it's route from inside the car body to the outside. Luckily you can get to the fitting. If you fully drop the glove compartment door, remove the kick panel on the passenger side and pull back the insulation you will see the drain tube going into the fitting. Have fun!😉 At least you're not looking to clear out the drains at the back of the the sunroof.....that's a whole different ballgame to get to..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts