1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
Hi Folks

Just joined your forum - I am newish Honda owner -

I have a Honda CRV 2.2 iDTEC Black Edition 6spd Manual 2014 model on a '15 plate

I reside in Perth Scotland - any other UK members? The Uk version seems to have closed ?

Take Care

Musicman580

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome !!! There are definitely UK members here - not so sure about Scotland !! We don't have a black edition here - could you please post a few pics ??? Love to see what it looks like. Craig

·
Registered
776 Posts
In reading the numbers, I see city/highway combined is just short of 40 mpg !!! How in hell do they achieve that ??? Craig

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
In reading the numbers, I see city/highway combined is just short of 40 mpg !!! How in hell do they achieve that ??? Craig
Diesel....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes, Diesel models are very popular in Asia and Europe. It's just starting to arrive in the US.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Diesel will never make it here in a Honda. They thought about it a decade ago then killed off the idea.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Given the groundswell of opposition to diesel cars here in the UK thanks to the lying scumbag tactics of VW that has lumped every automaker as "guilty" regarding emissions, I would not be surprised to see Honda in the UK pull diesel from the 5th Gen CRV and leave it with a Lexus-style petrol only and petrol-hybrid engine choices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts