Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new CRV's driver's seat really did a number on my back. Massage therapy is helping greatly. I thought I would have to get rid of the CRV, but the therapist has assured me that with back strengthening exercises I'll soon be comfortable. Bought a huge Obusforme back rest, but it was restricting. Now I have a foot-long lumbar support cushion (vibrating!) which is great.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yea, that's an issue !! Those 140# Japanese don't understand that those of us outside Japan are a bit bigger. I had more comfortable beds at Summer camp as a kid than these seats ! Welcome to the Forum, you'll see plenty of posts on this issue during your stay !! Craig

·
Registered
547 Posts
My new CRV's driver's seat really did a number on my back. Massage therapy is helping greatly. I thought I would have to get rid of the CRV, but the therapist has assured me that with back strengthening exercises I'll soon be comfortable. Bought a huge Obusforme back rest, but it was restricting. Now I have a foot-long lumbar support cushion (vibrating!) which is great.
Hi Margaret,

Hang in there with the lumbar problem! This is a common issue. I had a terrible problem sitting in my leather seat. But after many trips to the doctor and getting the right cushions to sit on and also to help support my back I am in good shape now. I had to spend some money for the right cushions and I am glad that I found something that works. I am glad you are doing better!

The Japanese apparently don't understand some of these issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts