Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Hybrid SR Crystal Red Metallic
395 Posts
1. Check with WBA/Motorway and any number of online valuation companies to determine value of the beemer. Be truthful about condition.

2. Arrange the change upfront as it can’t be done afterwards. Either do it yourself or brief the dealer in advance.

3. As DK says.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
What’s the situation on LED headlights on the uk 2021 EX model? I see a lot of people complaining about LED lights, or lack of.
Does the EX have decent LED lights or are they halogen? Spec says it does. Thanks

·
The. Mod. Erator.
7,121 Posts
What’s the situation on LED headlights on the uk 2021 EX model? I see a lot of people complaining about LED lights, or lack of.
Does the EX have decent LED lights or are they halogen? Spec says it does. Thanks
ALL 5th Gen UK CR-Vs have LED headlights.

They are stunning....nothing else to add.

Reactions: Au175

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
ALL 5th Gen UK CR-Vs have LED headlights.

They are stunning....nothing else to add.
thanks, but why is everyone complaining about halogens? Is this country or model specific? I can’t find anyphotos online as to how the uk leds look like.

·
The. Mod. Erator.
7,121 Posts
but why is everyone complaining about halogens? Is this country or model specific?
Yes - some countries/models have non-LED headlights, like in the USA. Doesnt apply to UK 5G cars so pay no attention to whoever is complaining.

I can’t find anyphotos online as to how the uk leds look like.
You cant be serious?

Honda's UK website / Google images?

Did you not notice them on your test drive/walk around the car? (This is what they look like on the top-trim EX model).

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Which part is the led tho? The long tick line or the headlight bulbs themselves? Is the tick line a DRL? Sorry, I’m quite a novice on these things. As it was daytime when I had the test drive I didn’t think to turn on and look at that lights.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 · (Edited)
Any views on the EX alloys, daisy shaped ones? I’ve had a couple of people say they don’t like them. I know it’s my choice at the end of the day.

·
The. Mod. Erator.
7,121 Posts
Which part is the led tho?
The entire housing is LED. The DRL, the headlamp, the Active Cornering Lights - all LED.

Any views on the EX alloys, daisy shaped ones? I’ve had a couple of people say they don’t like them. I know it’s my choice at the end of the day.
You shouldnt pay attention to what anyone says - its what you think that matters. And even then, is it important? Not as though a driver can see the wheels when driving :LOL:

Reactions: CRV4575 and Au175

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
You shouldnt pay attention to what anyone says - its what you think that matters. And even then, is it important? Not as though a driver can see the wheels when driving :LOL:
I know I know, but I do like to admire the car when I climb in. I’m not 100% sure on the alloys, Inever saw the daisy in them but soon as someone mentioned it,all I can see is a daisy 🤦‍♂️

·
The. Mod. Erator.
7,121 Posts
Maybe ask your potential dealership to swap them to something else?

·
The. Mod. Erator.
7,121 Posts
If you dont ask, you dont get :)

·
Registered
2019 CR-V Hybrid SR Crystal Red Metallic
395 Posts
know I know, but I do like to admire the car when I climb in. I’m not 100% sure on the alloys, Inever saw the daisy in them but soon as someone mentioned it,all I can see is a daisy 🤦‍♂️
My BMW friends laugh at my weedy horn. Wish it was louder but I’ve learned to live with it. Hope this doesn’t add to your worries.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
My BMW friends laugh at my weedy horn. Wish it was louder but I’ve learned to live with it. Hope this doesn’t add to your worries.
it was a bmw buddy that made the same remark to me 🤨
Thanks for making me even more paranoid 😂

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here in LA it's common knowledge that BMW drivers think they have the biggest b**ls and that gives the right to laugh at other people's horns. Sociopaths! :D

·
The. Mod. Erator.
7,121 Posts
Here in LA it's common knowledge that BMW drivers think they have the biggest b**ls and that gives the right to laugh at other people's horns. Sociopaths! :D
I laugh at BMW owners as I drive past them when they are broken down/on fire/awaiting rescue.... :)

61 - 78 of 78 Posts