Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Looking to add a custom touch to your CRV's interior? Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your CRV.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. After months of planning, we have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our brand new RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood, or adjust the brightness to your preferred settings.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to RF or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photo

·
Site Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We are looking for a 2013-2014 Honda CRV here in St. Louis to put together more vehicle specific installation videos and product comparisons.

The basic instructions remain the same and can be seen on this YouTube video posted in the original post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juvFWa6PcBo&list=UUwLvBZYKqmiJvN10LddaErg

The easiest way to reach us is through PM's, Email, or by calling: (314) 205-3033

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance!

Nick C.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi Nick. I had a 2012 Subaru Forester, and you guys had the LED Interior light kits, in 3 Stages of brightness. I thought that was a GREAT upgrade - super bright, and stay cool. One of the first things after I bought my '15 CRV last Month was to check your site. Nothing. I was bummed... Any plans for the CRV Interior LED's?

·
Site Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Nick. I had a 2012 Subaru Forester, and you guys had the LED Interior light kits, in 3 Stages of brightness. I thought that was a GREAT upgrade - super bright, and stay cool. One of the first things after I bought my '15 CRV last Month was to check your site. Nothing. I was bummed... Any plans for the CRV Interior LED's?
Absolutely! We just need to bring a 2015+ CRV into the studio to take comparison photos

If you send an email to: [email protected] we can help you find LED replacements for your 2015 CRV's interior

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello!
Has an instructional been developed for the 2012-14 CR V?
If not, would it be necessary to remove the radio to install the LED's?
Can the lights be wired directly to the fuse box?
Please advise.
Eri

·
Site Sponsor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello!
Has an instructional been developed for the 2012-14 CR V?
If not, would it be necessary to remove the radio to install the LED's?
Can the lights be wired directly to the fuse box?
Please advise.
Eri
Eric,

The Footwell kits are a universal product, all you need is a 12V positive and ground to install the kit. Here's the basic installation process for a single color kit:

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thank you!

Nick C.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Do any of these systems integrate with the door open switches so that they operate automatically as courtesy lighting, and can also be turned on demand? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
when will 2018 honda CRV be added to your drop downs?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts