Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$300 Reduced price was $1300

Great shape no rips tears I have them covered in my garage so two are not even dusty.
and
Honda Heated Full Electric Black leather Seats driver and passenger Both heated with the drivers side full power and heated Honda seats
I own a Honds but changed to cloth to match So these are Honda OEM seats used but only for a few months They are heated with full electric motor driven. They out of my 2014 and were used about 2 months. Had them removed by dealer and then stored them in my grange. They are 3 years old but really 2 months old.
Honda with bad cloth or bad leather or just want full electric heated black leather Honda seat these are the ones to get.
Honda Heated Full Electric Black leather Seats - Honda Heated Full Electric Black leather Seats - was $1300 now $850 (Memphis)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The front can be used on all honda CRV and are all the same but the rear changed design in 2015
So
These were never been out in the cold i picked these up 4 years ago Went to the dealer to have them install them but wanted Black leather rear seats but was never able to get a set for my 2015.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts