Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Im new to the forum, Just bought my first V and I Freaking love it. I want to lift it up because I will be doing plenty of camping this summer and well Im no a campground person. My friends and I generally do a bit of light offroading until we find a spot to camp. Problem is my friends have toyota straight axle Trucks.

I know the CRV is not a crawler or a BAJA badass but a Lift and some bigger rubber would definitly help.

I have looked and to be honest the only kit I still see available is th OME. sorry but $400 for a 1" lift is outrageous. I want to use strut spacers instead.

The problem is finding the Cad drawings or diagrams for fabrication. I have seen 2 different types. one made of steel (2 flanges and a tube) and one CNC aluminum. I have no problem with either one. I just dont want to have My V off the road for a week to get them made. I would rather have them made then install right away.

I have Scowed HONDASUV.com (which for some reason wont allow new registration) and this forum and came up with nothing. can someone please help me out?

you can email CAD or images or any usefull info to [email protected]

thanks in advance

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just had some 1/2" spacers made for the rear to level out my lowering springs (essentially dropping the front 1.4" and rear 0.8" to a level gap). Anyway, the guy already has the profile built in CAD so I'm sure it would be easy for him to make you some 1" or 1.5" thick out of aluminum. All you'll need to do it replace the studs in the top hot with some longer ones. See below:

I might add that he charged me $85 shipped for the 2 spacers. This included setting up the CAD program and all. No idea what it would cost to make more but he wouldn't have as much setup cost for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.