Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2018 CR-V LX. I don't need a the bells and whistles of EX but I just realized it didn't have auto lights. Is there any way I can add auto lights later on or I'm screwed

·
Registered
165 Posts
I recently bought a 2018 CR-V LX. I don't need a the bells and whistles of EX but I just realized it didn't have auto lights. Is there any way I can add auto lights later on or I'm screwed
If by "auto lights" you mean automatic headlights, those are available in EX, EX-L, and Touring trim models. I don't think you can add that as an option for the LX trim. Or perhaps you are referring to something else?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
If by "auto lights" you mean automatic headlights, those are available in EX, EX-L, and Touring trim models. I don't think you can add that as an option for the LX trim. Or perhaps you are referring to something else?

I have them on my LX?.......they turn your headlights on automatically at dusk..right?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have them on my LX?.......they turn your headlights on automatically at dusk..right?
There's an additional available feature on other trim models that automatically turns the high beams on and off at night. Sorry, my description was ambiguous, and I'm not actually sure if that's what the OP was referring to.

Sent from my Samsung Tab A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ok I was just wondering because my 2001 Buick century has auto-lights. I guess this what I get for being cheap lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
My Accord LX has auto headlights; My CRV LX does not have the auto headlights. The CRV also has one setting for the variable wipers while the LX Accord has multiple positions. I always buy the base models of vehicles so no problem. I keep my vehicles 12 to 15 years depending how they hold up so I don't care about resale. I live in NY so I got AWD. I wanted the 2.4 engine which is similar the one in my Accord and not be a beta tester for the 1.5. It was 21 degrees farenheit last week and I had plenty of heat. No smell of fuel in the oil.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts