Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright people lets have a CRV meet in NEW YORK and lets do it big....come up with a date and lets make it stick..post pics of your V as well!

·
Registered
302 Posts
this is a good idea......
where? in the city?? somewhere near by..?? in an event?
hopefully a good no. would come up!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I am in, lets start to pick a place. I would say meet either in one of the boroughs or in western LI, for those of us who can't or don't want to travel that far. We can either meet up and have a few drinks or a bite and can discuss on setting up a bigger meet in the late fall, gotta start somewhere right guys/gals.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Where and what did you have in mind? Hey its better to start somewhere than nowhere, so by off road do you mean off-roading our V's? Or somewhere off the beaten path between locals? Either way I am down to meet and greet other fellow East Coast CRV'ers. Pick a place and many of us can choose, lets be democratic about it and let the masses decide and we will set up a definite meet, you have my input already, but I am down to hang with the crowd, so lets hear it guys/gals?

·
Registered
11 Posts
well where i live in CT there are some small state forest places to go get our wheels dirty on and hang out as long as we stay where we are allowed and what not i not sure if there are any one with 2wd crv or lowered ones who would not be down for that but i i open for any thing..... i think we all have CRV's when meet in a flat paved parking like like all the other meet or honda events are. .. just my thought i am open to any place or any thing

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Don't know if my V can handle that much off-roading, maybe some light duty, mine is factory OEM 4WD but that isn't much and as you can tell from my pics, I've added some weight to mine so that won't help me out much and considering I don't have a winch attached to my ride, mudding would be out cause I know I would get jammed. Either way, I am in even if to hang out with other riders/modder's/fellow V'sters.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i am not looking rock crawler type stuff mine is stock as well so i can only go so far i was thinking maybe just some dirt road or some thing but i am open to any thing

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im so down. IN the NYC area we can probally go to Flushing Meadows Corona park in the big parking lot by the lake ive been to some good meets there. Or if you want an isolated 4 story parking lot thats mostly empty Green Acres Mall has one right across from BJs LMK if we are going to make this happen im tired of being the only crv at car meets. LMK on dates late October early November **** ill go this weekend if anyone is down. BTW i just got mine and m inlove with it but im not going for an off roadish look

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Hey Queens Crew, we can set up one in Flushing Meadows, that is close and I am down with maybe on October 22 a Saturday, just lets pick a time and local and get a meet started even if only a few can show, we can start from there and share other locals and set up times later on this year or a meet next year with more members.

·
Registered
37 Posts
im def in!!!! i think if anyone is close enough there is a little tuner meet every wensday night where i work... its in ledgewood, nj so if anyone wants to meet me there one night let me know and ill show up!!! and if you guys wana meet there and everyone can talk in person about this meet/cruise...

·
Registered
1 Posts
CRV meet

Subscribed me and my brother both crv owners are down when and where?????would be nice if someone sends me text since i dont get online much dont wanna miss it and ill spread the word to a few more crv owners my number 973-445-4318 thanx guys

·
Registered
302 Posts
times square run would be nice.......
ive seen several meets/runs there on a weeknights, just slowly pasing by.. cops tolerate
it since it wasnt a messy run, im sure they wouldnt mind several crv's doing that kind of
thing... i just hope somebody could bring dslr/cam/video to capture us doing it!

or theres a nice place by edgewater, its in front of NYC skyline, we could have the city
as a background, big parking area too!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts